The volunteer Personal Shopper is at the heart of our mission. Their role is to build up the client’s confidence in her appearance and help the client to understand the importance of the interview suit. They do this by providing individualized attention, encouragement, and a supportive environment for the client during her Tailored Transition appointment. Duties include:
- Greeting the client and explaining our suiting process
- Assessing the client’s personal fashion taste, and guiding them toward appropriate outfits
- Assisting the client in the dressing room by providing feedback on the clothing selections
- Helping the client select appropriate accessories and cosmetics
- Informing the client about the additional services offered to her
- Straightening the dressing area after the client leaves
We ask that volunteers set aside a two hour block every week or every other week so that we can schedule clients during that time.